Dihaj - Skeletons (Азербайджан на «Евровидении-2017») постер

Skeletons (Азербайджан на «Евровидении-2017»)

Скачать полную песню без регистрации Dihaj - Skeletons (Азербайджан на «Евровидении-2017») на телефон в хорошем качестве 320 kbps или слушать mp3 онлайн бесплатно.

Слушать онлайн
Скачать бесплатно
  • Продолжительность: :313
  • Размер: 6.86
  • Качество mp3: 320 kbps
  • Слушали: 0
  • Скачали: 0
  • Просматривали: 26
  • Опубликовано: 02.02.2020
Телеграм Канал

Текст песни Dihaj - Skeletons (Азербайджан на «Евровидении-2017»)

Standing in a mirror lane, wondering what to doAnother day and gravity’s got, got another hold of meI never dreamed that this could be happening, not to meBut if he came falling down falling so hard, I started believingNow I’m into daydreams, amazed by thorn jeansDeep into high extremesWhen I’m with him it’s fantasy, we’re just like alchemyOh I feel readyHave my skeletons (I can only trick you once, bad boy)Have my lungs, my millions (Talk is cheap don’t speak in tongues, bad boy)Drum drum drum, bring out the guns (Drum drum drum, bring out the guns, bad boy)I’m so so cursed (Fuss and fight won’t get you tons)Bad boyThe world is spinning faster by the minute and I’m longing to be savedThis bitter sweet sensation got a, got another hold of meNow I’m stuck in daydreams, surrounded by thorn jeansDeep into high extremesWhen we hook up it’s fantasy, we’re just like alchemyI’ve never been so readyHave my skeletons (I can only trick you once, bad boy)Have my lungs, my millions (Talk is cheap don’t speak in tongues, bad boy)Drum drum drum, bring out the guns (Drum drum drum, bring out the guns, bad boy)I’m so so cursed (Fuss and fight won’t get you tons)Bad boy(I can only trick you once, bad boy) I can only trick you once(Talk is cheap don’t speak in tongues, bad boy) (Talk is cheap don’t speak intongues, bad boy)Talk is cheap don’t speak in tongues(Drum drum drum, bring out the guns, bad boy) Drum drum drum, bring out the gunsBad boyFuss and fight won’t get you tons, bad boy (Fuss and fight won’t get you tons)Have my skeletons (I can only trick you once, bad boy)Have my lungs, my millions (Talk is cheap don’t speak in tongues, bad boy)Have my skeletons (Drum drum drum, bring out the guns, bad boy)I’m so so cursed (Fuss and fight won’t get you tons)Have my skeletons

Комментарии (0)