Tyga - Ауу макарена постер

Ауу макарена

Скачать полную песню без регистрации Tyga - Ауу макарена на телефон в хорошем качестве 320 kbps или слушать mp3 онлайн бесплатно.

Слушать онлайн
Скачать бесплатно
  • Продолжительность: :313
  • Размер: 5.03
  • Качество mp3: 320 kbps
  • Слушали: 0
  • Скачали: 0
  • Просматривали: 41
  • Опубликовано: 02.02.2020
Телеграм Канал

Текст песни Tyga - Ауу макарена

Dale a tu cuerpo alegría MacarenaQue tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buenaDale a tu cuerpo alegría, MacarenaHey Macarena (Ayy)Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, MacarenaPut the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinterBitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minuteAyy, Macarena (Ayy)Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, MacarenaPut the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinterBitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minuteAyy, Macarena (Ayy)Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (Hot)Bitches on my stick, but my name ain't Harry Potter (No)She lick it up, make it disappear like "Ta-da" (What?)She ex with some dollars, not a bitch, gettin' nada (Yeah)And I'm in this bitch with my clique, what (Wah, ah)On my throne, 20 racks on them bitch, wild dick (Wah, ah)Three phones, ay, word on my back (back)She can be tapped in if a nigga tapped (Tapping)Lookin' like someone that I used to know (Used to)Undefeated with the bitches, I'm invincibleDiamonds ain't, invisible, nigga, I invented youWant me to be miserable, but I can never miss a ho' (Woo, uh)Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, MacarenaPut the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinterBitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minuteAyy, Macarena (Ayy)Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, MacarenaPut the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinterBitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minuteAyy, Macarena (Ayy)Ayy, I find a spot, then I post upBitches wanna know if I'm single, tell 'em, 'Yessir'And I seen you dance on the 'Gram, tell her shake someI ain't even gon' lie, I'ma eat the chochaAnd I like it when she got the toes out (Tom Ford)Get you iced down, now you glowed out (Bust down)Got a new bitch (New bitch), took a new route (New route)She a rockstar (Rockstar), that's no doubt (No doubt)I'ma a fire to the flame, don't be burning me out (Ha)I'm the nigga that she told you not to worry aboutWhy you think she in a rush when she leaving the house?I'ma sip, I'ma clip, then I drip, then I'm out (Ayy)Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, MacarenaPut the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinterBitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minuteAyy, Macarena (Ayy)Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, MacarenaPut the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinterBitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minuteAyy, Macarena (Ayy)

Комментарии (0)