Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out (Acoustic) постер

Shake It Out (Acoustic)

Скачать полную песню без регистрации Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out (Acoustic) на телефон в хорошем качестве 320 kbps или слушать mp3 онлайн бесплатно.

Слушать онлайн
Скачать бесплатно
  • Продолжительность: :313
  • Размер: 9.64
  • Качество mp3: 320 kbps
  • Слушали: 0
  • Скачали: 1
  • Просматривали: 87
  • Опубликовано: 30.01.2020
Телеграм Канал

Текст песни Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out (Acoustic)

Regrets collect like old friendsHere to relive your darkest momentsI can see no way, I can see no wayAnd all of the ghouls come out to playAnd every demon wants his pound of fleshBut I like to keep some things to myselfI like to keep my issues drawnIt’s always darkest before the dawnAnd I’ve been a fool and I’ve been blindI can never leave the past behindI can see no way, I can see no wayI’m always dragging that horse aroundAll of his questions, such a mournful soundTonight I’m gonna bury that horse in the groundCause I like to keep my issues drawnBut it’s always darkest before the dawnShake it out, shake it outShake it out, shake it out, ooh whoaShake it out, shake it outShake it out, shake it out, ooh whoaAnd it’s hard to dance with a devil on your backSo shake him off, oh whoaAnd I am done with my graceless heartSo tonight I’m gonna cut it out and then restartCause I like to keep my issues drawnIt’s always darkest before the dawnShake it out, shake it outShake it out, shake it out, ooh whoaShake it out, shake it outShake it out, shake it out, ooh whoaAnd it’s hard to dance with a devil on your backSo shake him off, oh whoa (shake him off)And it’s hard to dance with a devil on your back(shake him off)And given half the chance, would I take any of it back(shake him off)It’s a fine romance but it’s left me so undone(shake him off)It’s always darkest before the dawnOoh whoa, ooh whoaAnd I’m damned if I do and I’m damned if I don’tSo here’s to drinks in the dark at the end of my ropeAnd I’m ready to suffer and I’m ready to hopeIt’s a shot in the dark aimed right at my throat'Cause looking for heaven, found the devil in me (whoa)Looking for heaven, found the devil in me (whoa)Well, what the hell, I’m gonna let it happen to meYeahShake it out, shake it outShake it out, shake it out, ooh whoaShake it out, shake it outShake it out, shake it out, ooh whoaAnd it’s hard to dance with a devil on your backSo shake him off, oh whoaShake it out, shake it outShake it out, shake it out, ooh whoaShake it out, shake it outShake it out, shake it out, ooh whoaAnd it’s hard to dance with a devil on your backSo shake him off, oh whoaOh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh oh(What the hell)(What the hell)What the hellWhat the hellWhat the hell

Слушайте еще:
Комментарии (0)