Aaron Smith, Krono, Luvli - Dancin (Krono Remix) постер

Dancin (Krono Remix)

Скачать полную песню без регистрации Aaron Smith, Krono, Luvli - Dancin (Krono Remix) на телефон в хорошем качестве 320 kbps или слушать mp3 онлайн бесплатно.

Слушать онлайн
Скачать бесплатно
  • Продолжительность: :313
  • Размер: 7.56
  • Качество mp3: 320 kbps
  • Слушали: 0
  • Скачали: 0
  • Просматривали: 77
  • Опубликовано: 18.01.2020
Телеграм Канал

Текст песни Aaron Smith, Krono, Luvli - Dancin (Krono Remix)

Get up on the floorDancin' all night longGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin'All the time, my baby, you on my mindAnd I don't know why, yeah but the feeling is fineCan't you see, honey you are for meThough it weren't meant to beDancin' in the moonlightGazing at the stars so brightHolding you until the sunriseSleeping until the midnightGet up on the floorDancin' all night longGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin'Dancin' is what to doDancin's when I think of youDancin's what clears my soulDancin's what makes me wholeDancin' is what to doDancin's when I think of youDancin's what clears my soulDancin's what makes me wholeEvery time when I look in your eyesThat smile was crying that you were mineJoy in love, your love is true I knowYou are the best thing that has happened to meGet up on the floorDancin' all night longGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin'Dancin' is what to doDancin's when I think of youDancin's what clears my soulDancin's what makes me wholeDancin' is what to doDancin's when I think of youDancin's what clears my soulDancin's what makes me wholeGet up on the floorDancin' all night longGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin'Get up on the floorDancin' all night longGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin' till the break of dawnGet up on the floorDancin'Dancin' is what to doDancin's when I think of youDancin's what clears my soulDancin's what makes me wholeDancin' is what to doDancin's when I think of youDancin's what clears my soulDancin's what makes me wholeDancin' is what to doDancin's when I think of youDancin's what clears my soulDancin's what makes me wholeDancin' is what to doDancin's when I think of youDancin's what clears my soulDancin's what makes me whole

Комментарии (0)