Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again постер

Oops!...I Did It Again

Скачать полную песню без регистрации Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again на телефон в хорошем качестве 320 kbps или слушать mp3 онлайн бесплатно.

Слушать онлайн
Скачать бесплатно
  • Продолжительность: :313
  • Размер: 8.05
  • Качество mp3: 320 kbps
  • Слушали: 0
  • Скачали: 1
  • Просматривали: 70
  • Опубликовано: 13.01.2020
Телеграм Канал

Текст песни Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again

YeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahI think I did it againI made you believe we’re more than just friendsOh baby, it might seem like a crushBut it doesn’t mean that I’m serious'Cause to lose all my sensesThat is just so typically me Oh baby, babyOops… I did it againI played with your heart,Got lost in the game, oh baby, babyOops… you think I’m in loveThat I’m sent from aboveI’m not that innocentYou see my problem is thisI’m dreaming awayWishing that heroes they truly existI cry, watching the daysCan’t you see I’m a fool in so many waysBut to lose all my sensesThat is just so typically me Baby, oh Oops… I did it againI played with your heart,Got lost in the game, oh baby, babyOops… you think I’m in loveThat I’m sent from aboveI’m not that innocentYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah«All aboard»«Britney, before you go, there’s something I want you to have»«Oh, it’s beautiful, but wait a minute, isn’t this???»«Yeah, yes it is»«But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end»«Well baby, I went down and got it for you»«Oh, you shouldn’t have»Oops… I Did it again to your heartGot lost in this game, oh babyOops… youThink that I’m sent from aboveI’m not that innocentOops… I did it againI played with your heart,Got lost in the game, oh baby, babyOops… you think I’m in loveThat I’m sent from aboveI’m not (Not)That (That)InnocentOops… I (Oops I) did it again (Did it again)I played with your heart,Got lost in the game, oh baby, babyOops… you (Oops… you) think I’m in loveThat I’m sent from aboveI’m not that innocent

Комментарии (0)