Wiz Khalifa - Speed Me Up (ft. Ty Dolla $ign, Sueco the Child, Lil Yachty) постер

Speed Me Up (ft. Ty Dolla $ign, Sueco the Child, Lil Yachty)

Скачать полную песню без регистрации Wiz Khalifa - Speed Me Up (ft. Ty Dolla $ign, Sueco the Child, Lil Yachty) на телефон в хорошем качестве 320 kbps или слушать mp3 онлайн бесплатно.

Слушать онлайн
Скачать бесплатно
  • Продолжительность: :313
  • Размер: 8.65
  • Качество mp3: 320 kbps
  • Слушали: 0
  • Скачали: 0
  • Просматривали: 83
  • Опубликовано: 26.01.2020
Телеграм Канал

Текст песни Wiz Khalifa - Speed Me Up (ft. Ty Dolla $ign, Sueco the Child, Lil Yachty)

[Intro: Nessly]Daytrip took it to ten (Hey)[Verse 1: Wiz Khalifa]Left my heart and my soul, you see that I ranRings of gold and awards sit on my nightstandI've got something they want, but it's mine to give (Yeah)Free my struggles, detach me from this island (Free)Bleed my knuckles, attack me for my financeI'm dealing with this pain, I just can't let you come throw it awayAyy, ayy, ayy, ayy[Chorus: Wiz Khalifa & Lil Yachty]So I run (Yeah, yeah), keep me upCreep on me, they speak on meThey slow down when they bring me up like (Huh)Speed me up (Speed, yeah)So I run (Yeah), keep me upCreep on me, they speak on meThey slow down when they bring me up like (Yeah, huh)Speed me up (It's Boat, speed, speed, it's Boat, yeah, ayy)[Verse 2: Lil Yachty]Takin' off quick, too fast, on my tippy toesUndefeated, bro, no L's, still (Go)Takin' off quick, too fast, on my tippy toesUndefeated, bro, no L's, still six and ohRun around town, profound mentalityBad young ting, six rings sittin' under meThese dudes actin' like we ain't who they wanna beGot me tickled, tryna act so selfishlyPocket full of green stacked up like a pot of peasBig boy dawg, walkin' 'round with a lot of fleasZoom quick, go too fast (Ayy)Every day, I gotta make it countEvery second, gotta make it lastRoll around, do the double dashBig glow on my skin, takin' off them tints (Hey)Lambo (Hey)Hold up, wait, got a dateLadies love my speed, quick to run up trees (Yeah)Who you seen like me? Nobody (It's Boat)Stayin' in my lane, best friend named TailsBalance runnin' on whales, I can never fail[Chorus: Wiz Khalifa]So I run (Yeah), keep me upCreep on me, they speak on meThey slow down when they bring me up like (Huh)Speed me up (Speed, yeah)So I run (Yeah), keep me upCreep on me, they speak on meThey slow down when they bring me up like (Huh)Speed me up (Speed, speed, yeah, ayy)[Verse 3: Ty Dolla $ign & Wiz Khalifa]Speed me up, ayy, speed me upDon't turn down the bass, someone tell the DJ leave me upThey was sleepin' on me, now they see me up, beam me upRings on me like LeBron, rings on me like 23New 911, it gon' speed fastHe was talkin' down, I level up on his ****Tell lil' baby I might hit her up, 'cause she badMoney hit my phone and now I'm runnin' to the cash, yeah, yeahMarathon, just like Nipsey the great (Yeah)Spin and dash to the safe, do the dash like Tay K(I'm dealing with this pain, I just can't let you come throw it awayAyy, ayy, ayy, ayy)[Verse 4: Sueco The Child]Don't crash, really go fastPress on the gas, four hundred my dashNever come lastCame a long way from the back of my dad'sSince I got racks, I'ma never look backI'm goin' fast on my way to the bankLevel up, I'm movin' up on my rankPedal to metal, I'm winnin' the race, yeah[Chorus: Wiz Khalifa]So I run (Yeah), keep me upCreep on me, they speak on meThey slow down when they bring me up like (Huh)Speed me up (Speed, yeah)So I run (Yeah), keep me upCreep on me, they speak on meThey slow down when they bring me up like (Huh)Speed me up (Speed, speed, yeah)[Outro: Nessly]Daytrip took it to ten (Hey)

Комментарии (0)