Dom Dolla - San Frandisco (Extended Mix) постер

San Frandisco (Extended Mix)

Скачать полную песню без регистрации Dom Dolla - San Frandisco (Extended Mix) на телефон в хорошем качестве 320 kbps или слушать mp3 онлайн бесплатно.

Слушать онлайн
Скачать бесплатно
  • Продолжительность: :313
  • Размер: 12.15
  • Качество mp3: 320 kbps
  • Слушали: 0
  • Скачали: 0
  • Просматривали: 27
  • Опубликовано: 29.11.2019
Телеграм Канал

Текст песни Dom Dolla - San Frandisco (Extended Mix)

[Chorus] San Francisco, where's your disco? San Francisco, where's your disco? [Verse] I was supposed to go out there for like a semester of college and I ended up never leaving It's that energy on the dance floor that I think has helped house music completely thrive from there There is definitely the leftover hippie lives from the '60s and '70s I think It's just a great place to go out, there's something going on every night of the week, the people there are fun and just Yeah, I love it [Chorus] San Francisco, where's your disco? [Verse] I first moved there in 1999 I was supposed to go out there for like a semester of college and I ended up never leaving It's that energy on the dance floor that I think has helped house music completely thrive from there There is definitely the leftover hippie lives from the '60s and '70s I think It's just a great place to go out, there's something going on every night of the week, the people there are fun and just Yeah, I love it [Chorus] San Francisco, where's your disco? San Francisco, where's your disco?

Комментарии (0)